aimeos plugins must have positive colpos value in typo3? no IRRE/gridelements placement?

Questions around the TYPO3 integration and plugins
Forum rules
Always add your TYPO3, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
pixelplumber

aimeos plugins must have positive colpos value in typo3? no IRRE/gridelements placement?

Post by pixelplumber » 05 Feb 2020, 04:19

Hi all, I tried inserting a couple of aimeos plugins into a grid element container to see if I could get a bit more control over column ordering in bootstrap when shrinking to mobile but the plugins seem to lose their typoscript template overrides in the plugin configuration if they're in a grid element. Dragging back to a real column fixes it.

Is there some code that is looking for a specific colpos values? Gridelements set colpos to -1.

aimeos
Administrator

Re: aimeos plugins must have positive colpos value in typo3? no IRRE/gridelements placement?

Post by aimeos » 06 Feb 2020, 08:22

pixelplumber wrote: 05 Feb 2020, 04:19 Is there some code that is looking for a specific colpos values? Gridelements set colpos to -1.
No, there's no colpos specific configuration:
https://github.com/aimeos/aimeos-typo3/ ... /setup.txt
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star

pixelplumber

Re: aimeos plugins must have positive colpos value in typo3? no IRRE/gridelements placement?

Post by pixelplumber » 06 Feb 2020, 10:35

That was the first thing I thought of, I'll have to dig a little deeper.