Deliverycosts to foreign countries

Questions around the TYPO3 integration and plugins
Forum rules
Always add your TYPO3, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
chricken

Deliverycosts to foreign countries

Post by chricken » 17 Oct 2018, 12:57

Hi,
after quite some months we are having a new problem.
There is no delivery costs, when the order amount is above 100€. That works fine.
But if the package goes into foreign countries, the delivery costs shall be calculated just normally.

I have found the decorator county with billing-include, billing-exclude, delivery-include and delivery-exclude. That seems right, but I don't know, how to use it.

Can someone please help me?
regards
Christian

aimeos
Administrator

Re: Deliverycosts to foreign countries

Post by aimeos » 21 Oct 2018, 16:12

The country decorator is exactly what you need and it's configuration settings are two letter ISO country codes separated by commas (e.g de,at,ch). Each configuration whose label is underlined (small dotted line) will show some inline help if you click on the label.
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star

chricken

Post by chricken » 22 Oct 2018, 19:58

I am sorry, but that didn't work as expected.

I entered de,at,ch to country.delivery-exclude with the country-Decorator added. Anything else seems not to make any sense.
With starting the process of ordering, I immediately entered the delivery without anything to select (see image).
So I obviously haven't understood, how it works.

What I wanted was, that the customers have to pay for delivery in not de-ch-at, no matter how much they ordered.

Regards
Christian
Attachments
2018-10-22 21_52_06-Start.jpg
2018-10-22 21_52_06-Start.jpg (54.25 KiB) Viewed 1648 times

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 23 Oct 2018, 21:45

OK, a bit more background about service decorators and the isAvailable() method they implement:
The isAvailable() method of the service decorator can decide if a delivery or payment option is displayed in the list of options or not depending on its configuration and the basket content. Thus, if you wrap the country decorator around your existing delivery option and configure it's not available for "country.delivery-exclude": "de,at,ch" then customers from these countries won't see that delivery option. For them, you have to add a second delivery option with a price of 0.00, the country decorator added and with an inverse configuration, i.e. "country.delivery-include": "de,at,ch".
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star