Download article (pdf) - only with account?

Questions around the TYPO3 integration and plugins
Forum rules
Always add your TYPO3, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
daniel

Download article (pdf) - only with account?

Post by daniel » 11 Aug 2020, 10:34

I want to set up some articles (pdf) as downlodable products. Do a customer needs an account or is it possible to download the documents he has ordered without an account? (link in order confirmation if paid)?

daniel

Re: Download article (pdf) - only with account?

Post by daniel » 11 Aug 2020, 14:08

And an additional question: A customer account was created and i received an Email with login and password an a button to the account, but the button links to my page with the jsonapi and there is a weird output. Where / how do i set the page id for the login account page that is used in the email for customer account?

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 13 Aug 2020, 16:42

The customers need an account to download their files.
Please make sure that the correct page ID for the page with the account download plugin is configured in the Aimeos advanced scheduler task that sends the order confirmation e-mails and the redirect after the TYPO3 login is correct.
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star

daniel

Post by daniel » 14 Aug 2020, 18:59

Thanks.
but whats happening if a customer do not create an account? as i saw the create account is a checkbox which can be disabled in checkout...

is it possible to send the document with the payment/delivery mail as attachment?

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 17 Aug 2020, 06:47

You can remove the option to create an account and make it mandatory by always passing the value for creating an account.

Yes, you can also send the file with the e-mail if it's not too big. You have to extend one of the e-mails and add the file like the invoice PDF: https://github.com/aimeos/ai-client-htm ... il/Payment
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star