Invalid controller "Locale". The controller must implement the TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Mvc\Controller\ControllerInterface.

Questions around the TYPO3 integration and plugins
Forum rules
Always add your TYPO3, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
Webworker

Invalid controller "Locale". The controller must implement the TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Mvc\Controller\ControllerInterface.

Post by Webworker » 07 Sep 2020, 10:16

Hi folks

I installed the aimeos extension 20.7.2 on my TYPO3 10.4.6 (PHP 7.2). Like described in the external manual, I imported the page tree with the T3D-File. If I would like to view the start page, I get the following error message

error_aimeos.jpg
error_aimeos.jpg (119.41 KiB) Viewed 3234 times

Does anybody know, why this error occurs?

Thx in advance

Marcel

aimeos
Administrator

Re: Invalid controller "Locale". The controller must implement the TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Mvc\Controller\ControllerInterface.

Post by aimeos » 08 Sep 2020, 15:03

We haven't seen that error before and TYPO3 10.4.6 works without problems in our environment.
Which .t3d file did you import?
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star

aimeos
Administrator

Re: Invalid controller "Locale". The controller must implement the TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Mvc\Controller\ControllerInterface.

Post by aimeos » 11 Sep 2020, 10:05

Does this error also occur if you remove/disable the "Locale selector" plugin from the page in the TYPO3 admin backend?

hweckhardt

Post by hweckhardt » 19 Sep 2020, 18:10

Has theen problem been solved? I am interested in the solution, as I get the same error message (Typo3 10.4.8 and aimeos shop extension 20.7.3.

hweckhardt

Post by hweckhardt » 20 Sep 2020, 12:31

hweckhardt wrote: 19 Sep 2020, 18:10 Has theen problem been solved? I am interested in the solution, as I get the same error message (Typo3 10.4.8 and aimeos shop extension 20.7.3.
It was my mistake (the language setup in the introduction package was not correct).

hweckhardt

Post by hweckhardt » 21 Sep 2020, 07:32

I would like to re-open this issue.

I can open the shop page now, but the "Locale select" plugin in the right column of this page (and all others with this plugin) the same error appears. I am using Typo3 10.4.8 and bootstrap_package 11.0.2.

Many thanks in advance for your help.

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 22 Sep 2020, 07:48

Does it work if you add this line:

Code: Select all

implements \TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Mvc\Controller\ControllerInterface
after this one:
https://github.com/aimeos/aimeos-typo3/ ... er.php#L22

Maybe you have to clear all caches and delete the ./typo3temp/ directory until the change is used.

hweckhardt

Post by hweckhardt » 22 Sep 2020, 09:35

Many thanks for your fast answer.

I do not see a difference to the line 22 in the file Classes/Controller/AbstractController.php which is delivered with version 20.7.3.

Best regards,

Horst-Walter Eckhardt

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 22 Sep 2020, 09:48

The current lines are:

abstract class AbstractController
	extends \TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Mvc\Controller\ActionController
Can you try using:

abstract class AbstractController
	extends \TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Mvc\Controller\ActionController
	implements \TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Mvc\Controller\ControllerInterface