Suggestion

Questions around the TYPO3 integration and plugins
Forum rules
Always add your TYPO3, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
Metalics
Advanced

Suggestion

Post by Metalics » 01 Jan 2019, 23:53

Hi to everyone. I wish you all a happy new year.

I want to suggest a product paramater that i believe many other users will agree: UNITS for Products. It would be great to have an option for filling the product unit for example under the product code in item creation page (e. g pack, bag, kg, meter, pcs). A dropdown unit menu is a great tool to choose from, and translation for the available languages. I would gladly create a PR to meet this requirement but unfortunatelly my skills are limited on web coding.

Second topic is about the New great feature coming with Typo3 V9: Speaking URLs in Core.
Will Aimeos V 2019 be adapted to this feature or we will be waiting for RealURL to be compatible with Typo3 V9? (RealURL builder declared that it will not support Typo3 V9).

aimeos
Administrator

Re: Suggestion

Post by aimeos » 02 Jan 2019, 16:45

Metalics wrote:Hi to everyone. I wish you all a happy new year.
Happy new year to you too! :-)
Metalics wrote:I want to suggest a product paramater that i believe many other users will agree: UNITS for Products. It would be great to have an option for filling the product unit for example under the product code in item creation page (e. g pack, bag, kg, meter, pcs). A dropdown unit menu is a great tool to choose from, and translation for the available languages. I would gladly create a PR to meet this requirement but unfortunatelly my skills are limited on web coding.
What do you want to do with that information? Display it in the product details?
Metalics wrote:Second topic is about the New great feature coming with Typo3 V9: Speaking URLs in Core.
Will Aimeos V 2019 be adapted to this feature or we will be waiting for RealURL to be compatible with Typo3 V9? (RealURL builder declared that it will not support Typo3 V9).
TYPO3 9.5.3 is the first version where the new routing code for Aimeos is working half-ways. Unfortunately, it's not possible to ship the Aimeos extension including the rules for generating the URLs like before. Instead, you have to add the rules to the "config/sites/<yoursite>/config.yaml" file yourself. The rules can look like this:

Code: Select all

routeEnhancers:
  Aimeos:
    type: Extbase
    namespace: ai
    defaultController: 'Catalog::list'
    routes:
      - { routePath: '/list/{f_name}/{f_catid}', _controller: 'Catalog::list' }
      - { routePath: '/list/{f_sort}', _controller: 'Catalog::list' }
    defaults:
      f_sort: ''
      l_page: '1'
    requirements:
      f_sort: '-?[a-z]+'
      l_page: '[0-9]+'
There are a few things in TYPO3 9.5 routing that aren't working yet so we didn't publish a standard file everybody can use yet.
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star