Questions around the TYPO3 integration and plugins as well as Flow and NeosCMS
Forum rules: Always add your TYPO3/Flow, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
#5173 by mantik
30 Nov 2017, 15:41
Somthings happpen after the update.
i have configuration that dosent works:

this one earlier works
Code: Select allplugin.tx_aimeos.settings.client.html.checkout.standard.address{
 billing{
                            mandatory {
                                1 = order.base.address.salutation
                                2 = order.base.address.firstname
                                3 = order.base.address.lastname
                                5 = order.base.address.address1
                                6 = order.base.address.postal
                                7 = order.base.address.city
                                9 = order.base.address.email
                            }
                            optional{
                                4 = order.base.address.company
                                8 = order.base.address.countryid
                            }
                        }
                        delivery{
                            mandatory {
                                1 = order.base.address.salutation
                                2 = order.base.address.firstname
                                3 = order.base.address.lastname
                                5 = order.base.address.address1
                                6 = order.base.address.postal
                                7 = order.base.address.city
                                9 = order.base.address.email
                            }
                            optional{
                                4 = order.base.address.company
                                8 = order.base.address.countryid
                            }

                        }
                        countries{
                            0 = CH
                            1 = LI
                        }
}


This also dosent work never
Code: Select allconfig.language = de
config.sys_language_uid = 0
[globalVar = GP:L = 1]
    config.language = fr
    config.sys_language_uid = 1
[global]
[globalVar = GP:L = 2]
    config.language = it
    config.sys_language_uid = 2
[global]


In backendmodul on customer module i got a error: Fehler Invalid ISO language code "0"

This also does affect nothing - works earlier also not:
Code: Select all## Admin
module.tx_aimeos.settings.admin.jqadm {
    resource {
        dashboard {
            groups{
                0 = Shop
            }
        }
        site  {
            groups < module.tx_aimeos.settings.admin.jqadm.resource.dashboard.groups
        }
        order  {
            groups < module.tx_aimeos.settings.admin.jqadm.resource.dashboard.groups
        }
        customer  {
            groups < module.tx_aimeos.settings.admin.jqadm.resource.dashboard.groups
        }
        catalog  {
            groups < module.tx_aimeos.settings.admin.jqadm.resource.dashboard.groups
        }
    }
}


i have all this settings in the setuzp.txt of my extension

When i login with a user of the usergroup "Shop" i got this exception:
Code: Select allNot allowed to access JQAdm "dashboard" client

Aimeos\Admin\JQAdm\Exception thrown in file
/var/www/vhosts/igtus.ch/httpdocs/typo3conf/ext/aimeos/Resources/Private/Extensions/ai-admin-jqadm/admin/jqadm/src/Admin/JQAdm/Factory.php in line 54.

#5179 by aimeos
01 Dec 2017, 10:29
From which version do you updated? What is the installed version now?

There have been no changes in the stable 2017.x versions that can cause that to work any more:
mantik wrote:
Code: Select allplugin.tx_aimeos.settings.client.html.checkout.standard.address{
 billing{
                            mandatory {
                                1 = order.base.address.salutation
                                2 = order.base.address.firstname
                                3 = order.base.address.lastname
                                5 = order.base.address.address1
                                6 = order.base.address.postal
                                7 = order.base.address.city
                                9 = order.base.address.email
                            }
                            optional{
                                4 = order.base.address.company
                                8 = order.base.address.countryid
                            }
                        }
                        delivery{
                            mandatory {
                                1 = order.base.address.salutation
                                2 = order.base.address.firstname
                                3 = order.base.address.lastname
                                5 = order.base.address.address1
                                6 = order.base.address.postal
                                7 = order.base.address.city
                                9 = order.base.address.email
                            }
                            optional{
                                4 = order.base.address.company
                                8 = order.base.address.countryid
                            }

                        }
                        countries{
                            0 = CH
                            1 = LI
                        }
}

#5183 by mantik
01 Dec 2017, 12:37
aimeos wrote:From which version do you updated? What is the installed version now?

There have been no changes in the stable 2017.x versions that can cause that to work any more:
mantik wrote:
Code: Select allplugin.tx_aimeos.settings.client.html.checkout.standard.address{
 billing{
                            mandatory {
                                1 = order.base.address.salutation
                                2 = order.base.address.firstname
                                3 = order.base.address.lastname
                                5 = order.base.address.address1
                                6 = order.base.address.postal
                                7 = order.base.address.city
                                9 = order.base.address.email
                            }
                            optional{
                                4 = order.base.address.company
                                8 = order.base.address.countryid
                            }
                        }
                        delivery{
                            mandatory {
                                1 = order.base.address.salutation
                                2 = order.base.address.firstname
                                3 = order.base.address.lastname
                                5 = order.base.address.address1
                                6 = order.base.address.postal
                                7 = order.base.address.city
                                9 = order.base.address.email
                            }
                            optional{
                                4 = order.base.address.company
                                8 = order.base.address.countryid
                            }

                        }
                        countries{
                            0 = CH
                            1 = LI
                        }
}



From this one of last moment to this of that moment.
In the last version there wasn't possible to ipload pdf's no works but this one dont works
#5189 by aimeos
01 Dec 2017, 16:32
If you mean you've updated from 2017.10.0 to 2017.10.1: This was a minor bugfix release that didn't change anything that is releated to that. Here are the relevant commits:
- HTML client (last four commits): https://github.com/aimeos/ai-client-html/commits/2017.10
- TYPO3 integration (last three commits): https://github.com/aimeos/aimeos-typo3/commits/2017.10

It's more likely that you've changed something in your installation (maybe unintended)
#5202 by mantik
04 Dec 2017, 14:07
aimeos wrote:If you mean you've updated from 2017.10.0 to 2017.10.1: This was a minor bugfix release that didn't change anything that is releated to that. Here are the relevant commits:
- HTML client (last four commits): https://github.com/aimeos/ai-client-html/commits/2017.10
- TYPO3 integration (last three commits): https://github.com/aimeos/aimeos-typo3/commits/2017.10

It's more likely that you've changed something in your installation (maybe unintended)


Ok then whats wrong that the typoscripts up dont work?
Code: Select allplugin.tx_aimeos.settings.client.html.checkout.standard{
                    adrress{
                        billing{
                            mandatory {
                                1 = order.base.address.salutation
                                2 = order.base.address.firstname
                                3 = order.base.address.lastname
                                5 = order.base.address.address1
                                6 = order.base.address.postal
                                7 = order.base.address.city
                                9 = order.base.address.email
                            }
                            optional{
                                4 = order.base.address.company
                                8 = order.base.address.countryid
                            }
                        }
                        delivery{
                            mandatory {
                                1 = order.base.address.salutation
                                2 = order.base.address.firstname
                                3 = order.base.address.lastname
                                5 = order.base.address.address1
                                6 = order.base.address.postal
                                7 = order.base.address.city
                                9 = order.base.address.email
                            }
                            optional{
                                4 = order.base.address.company
                                8 = order.base.address.countryid
                            }

                        }
                        countries{
                            0 = CH
                            1 = LI
                        }
                    }
                }

Why all the fields and all countries apear?