is there a working example?
in the documentaion there are just what you must do but not how.
for exmaple the constructor of my parents object looks like this:
Code: Select all
* Initializes the shopping cart.
* @param \Aimeos\MShop\Price\Item\Iface $price Default price of the basket (usually 0.00)
* @param \Aimeos\MShop\Locale\Item\Iface $locale Locale item containing the site, language and currency
* @param array $values Associative list of key/value pairs containing, e.g. the order or user ID
* @param array $products List of ordered products implementing \Aimeos\MShop\Order\Item\Base\Product\Iface
* @param array $addresses List of order addresses implementing \Aimeos\MShop\Order\Item\Base\Address\Iface
* @param array $services List of order services implementing \Aimeos\MShop\Order\Item\Base\Service\Iface
* @param array $coupons Associative list of coupon codes as keys and ordered products implementing \Aimeos\MShop\Order\Item\Base\Product\Iface as values
public function __construct( \Aimeos\MShop\Price\Item\Iface $price, \Aimeos\MShop\Locale\Item\Iface $locale,
array $values = , array $products = , array $addresses = ,
array $services = , array $coupons =  )
parent::__construct( $price, $locale, $values, $products, $addresses, $services, $coupons );
$this->price = $price;
$this->locale = $locale;
$this->values = $values;
so how must my constructor looks like? also formArray and toArray too...
also if i take your example of getSearchAttributes i've here a message: Argument 1 passed to Aimeos\MW\Criteria\Attribute\Standard::__construct() must be of the type array, object given,...
createItemBase i dont have use before because i think i just need it later (on Update of Order - not on Creating the order) but thats works other then i think so i add it again.
but also here is just an empty array as parameter... what must i here do?