Questions around the TYPO3 integration and plugins as well as Flow and NeosCMS
Forum rules: Always add your TYPO3/Flow, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
#1447 by aksenovaa
19 Jan 2015, 13:06
In RealURL Setup I see:
Code: Select all'postVarSets' =>
    array (
      '_DEFAULT' =>
      array (
        'aimeos' =>
        array (
        'f' =>
        array (
          0 =>
          array (
            'GETvar' => 'ai[f_catid]',
          ),
          1 =>
          array (
            'GETvar' => 'ai[f_name]',
          ),
...


but in ai[f_name] contains field "label" from table "mshop_product" and in my case they are in Russian: Сапоги женские 191931-23 «Зима», Сапоги женские 9196-1 "Осень" and so on...
In URL: http://captor-shoes.ru/detail/d/1/%D0%A ... 0%C2%BB/0/
http://captor-shoes.ru/detail/d/14/%D0% ... 1%8C%22/1/

and it's ugly, and it is not working ...
Maybe use a field "code" from table "mshop_product"?
#1449 by aimeos
19 Jan 2015, 13:49
We improved the RealUrl setup and the use of category and product names a bit in the last days. The "f_name" contains the category name if available and the "d_name" the product name.

If available the "url" text type of the product or category in the current language is used, otherwise their labels. If you don't want to have URL-encoded characters in text e-mails (in other situations this shouldn't occur and the browser is always displaying e.g. "/detail/d/1/Сапоги_женские_191931-23_«Зима»/0/") you can add a text of type "URL segment" to your categories and products. This will then be used for the "f_name" and "d_name" URL segements. This is also true for attributes which are now displayed not only as IDs in the URL to improve SEO.

Thus, you are totally free in what you will display in your URL. Hope this helps.
#1453 by aimeos
19 Jan 2015, 14:59
aksenovaa wrote:But I not see text of type "URL segment"...


Sorry, this feature is very new and it wasn't in the git repository yet. Now it's in the core and you can run composer update again. Please make sure, you click on the "Update" icon of the Aimeos web shop extension in the extension manager afterwards so the new types will be added to the database.

BTW: If your shop detail page should look like in the Aimeos demo, you need to add the following TypoScript in the "Setup" section:

Code: Select allplugin.tx_aimeos.settings.client.html.catalog.detail.default.subparts {
 0 = image
 1 = basic
 2 = basket
 3 = actions
 4 = social
 5 = bundle
 6 = additional
 7 = suggest
 8 = bought
 9 = seen
}
plugin.tx_aimeos.settings.client.html.catalog.detail.image.default.template-body = catalog/detail/image-body-bottom.html
plugin.tx_aimeos.settings.client.html.catalog.detail.basket.selection.size = radio

It reorders the subparts, uses an alternative image subpart and display the "size" attribute as radio buttons instead of a select drop-down.
#1454 by aksenovaa
20 Jan 2015, 13:17
Yes, this url is built, but an error occurs when you click on it:
Fatal error: Call to a member function encoder() on a non-object in .../typo3conf/ext/aimeos/Resources/Libraries/arcavias/arcavias-core/client/html/src/Client/Html/Catalog/Stage/Navigator/Default.php on line 228

The error remains, even if I remove these segments.
And a couple of questions. This is a great opportunity to rewrite url, but
Why segment attributes and media are needed?
Why Content of path is defined as the Reach Text?
#1455 by aimeos
20 Jan 2015, 13:34
aksenovaa wrote:Yes, this url is built, but an error occurs when you click on it:
Fatal error: Call to a member function encoder() on a non-object in .../typo3conf/ext/aimeos/Resources/Libraries/arcavias/arcavias-core/client/html/src/Client/Html/Catalog/Stage/Navigator/Default.php on line 228


Thanks for the bug report, there was an error not covered by the unit tests. It's fixed now and in the github repository.

aksenovaa wrote:Why segment attributes and media are needed?


For media URL segments are not used at all. For attributes you CAN use URL segments if you like because the attribute names are now shown in the URL for SEO reasons. Before, only the attribute IDs have been shown like "ai[f-attr-id][100]=100" which is a bit ugly. Now its "ai[f_attrid][100]=black so users can see what is filtered for. Maybe this could be further improved.

aksenovaa wrote:Why Content of path is defined as the Reach Text?


Not sure if I understand what you mean. Can you explain?
#1457 by aksenovaa
20 Jan 2015, 14:09
Sorry for my bad English :)
And I mean the following. Text of type 'URL segment' - a simple string, why to describe it is used rich text, rather than a simple string. And in the properties still available two tabs to link with the media and attributes?
#1458 by aksenovaa
20 Jan 2015, 14:12
aimeos wrote:
aksenovaa wrote:Yes, this url is built, but an error occurs when you click on it:
Fatal error: Call to a member function encoder() on a non-object in .../typo3conf/ext/aimeos/Resources/Libraries/arcavias/arcavias-core/client/html/src/Client/Html/Catalog/Stage/Navigator/Default.php on line 228


Thanks for the bug report, there was an error not covered by the unit tests. It's fixed now and in the github repository.

Now it works, thank you very much!
#1459 by aimeos
20 Jan 2015, 14:18
aksenovaa wrote:Sorry for my bad English :)


Don't worry! Mine is poor sometimes too ;-)

aksenovaa wrote:And I mean the following. Text of type 'URL segment' - a simple string, why to describe it is used rich text, rather than a simple string. And in the properties still available two tabs to link with the media and attributes?


OK, you mean the in the admin interface.
It's very generic and has no means of customizing the panels for each text type. Maybe someone with more experience may have a look into this some time.