Error MShop_Service_Provider_Payment_OmniPay::updateSync()

Questions around the TYPO3 integration and plugins as well as Flow and NeosCMS
Forum rules
Always add your TYPO3/Flow, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
vikram
Posts: 22
Joined: 16 Jul 2015, 06:38
Location: India
Contact:

Re: Error MShop_Service_Provider_Payment_OmniPay::updateSync

Post by vikram » 23 Jul 2015, 10:02

Update:

Directory delete issue:
I think it happen in places where I ran composer inside Typo3 setup.
The dir did not get deleted when i copied the aimoes files from another location to Typo3
I am not very certain this is the only reason

Aimoes is working fine in Typo3 7.1, 7.2
But there is a BE error when we try to update an order.

"PHP Warning: Attempt to assign property of non-object in /var/www/html/typo3cms/aimeos_710/typo3conf/ext/aimeos/Resources/Libraries/aimeos/aimeos-core/controller/extjs/src/Controller/ExtJS/Order/Default.php line 96"

User avatar
aimeos
Administrator
Posts: 3097
Joined: 01 Jan 1970, 00:00

Re: Error MShop_Service_Provider_Payment_OmniPay::updateSync

Post by aimeos » 23 Jul 2015, 10:19

vikram wrote: Directory delete issue:
I think it happen in places where I ran composer inside Typo3 setup.
The dir did not get deleted when i copied the aimoes files from another location to Typo3
I am not very certain this is the only reason
If you run composer you can see what it does (removing packages, adding packages) and "aimeos/aimeos-core" will only be deleted if the composer.json file doesn't contain the "aimeos/aimeos-core": "dev-master" line in the require section.
vikram wrote: Aimoes is working fine in Typo3 7.1, 7.2
OK, I wasn't so sure about 7.2
vikram wrote:But there is a BE error when we try to update an order.
"PHP Warning: Attempt to assign property of non-object in /var/www/html/typo3cms/aimeos_710/typo3conf/ext/aimeos/Resources/Libraries/aimeos/aimeos-core/controller/extjs/src/Controller/ExtJS/Order/Default.php line 96"
We will check this. Thank you for mentioning!

User avatar
aimeos
Administrator
Posts: 3097
Joined: 01 Jan 1970, 00:00

Re: Error MShop_Service_Provider_Payment_OmniPay::updateSync

Post by aimeos » 27 Jul 2015, 21:12

Hi Vikram

We've released version 2.3.0 of the Aimeos web shop extension today, which contains the latest code.
You only need to add the ai-payments extension and hopefully your problems of missing directories are gone ...

Post Reply