Questions around the TYPO3 integration and plugins as well as Flow and NeosCMS
Forum rules: Always add your TYPO3/Flow, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
#1731 by Metalics
29 Jul 2015, 09:04
Hello,
Thank you for this incredible project. I have some questions:

1- We have a website in 2 languages, Turkish:Default and English:1. But it doesn't show Turkish translation in backend and frontend. Our TS is:
config.linkVars = L
config.sys_language_uid = 0
config.language = tr
config.locale_all = tr_TR
config.htmlTag_langKey = tr

[globalVar=GP:L=0]
config.sys_language_uid = 0
config.language = tr
config.locale_all = tr_TR
config.htmlTag_langKey = tr
[global]

[globalVar=GP:L=1]
config.sys_language_uid = 1
config.language = en
config.locale_all = en_EN
config.htmlTag_langKey = en
[global]

2- I couldn't find the plugin template files. I want to make some changes, changing the places of the markers for example. Do you have any idea?

3- The other problem is with RealURL. When i click on a product link, it doesn't show Turkish characters in URL (just like ü, ö ğ, ç). It shows ugly characters like that: http://www.mydomain.com/TR/ueruenler-hi ... rleyici/1/. (Should be Mühürleyici). Typo3 pages solve this problem by changing "ü" with "ue" or "ö" with "oe" Is there any solution for that?

4- I mentioned in my previous topic but i think i couldn't specifiy very well. I have a search box and i m using it in every page as i added it as a content element marker. But the search box is searching only in the category you are in. If u are in a category, and if u are searching for a product which is not in this category it can't find the product. I want the search box to search in whole product list even if im in a category. Any possibility?
#1732 by aimeos
29 Jul 2015, 11:14
Metalics wrote:Thank you for this incredible project


Thank you too for the great Turkish translation :-)

Metalics wrote:1- We have a website in 2 languages, Turkish:Default and English:1. But it doesn't show Turkish translation in backend and frontend. Our TS is:


Your TypoScript looks OK for me at first sight. We have a similar setup in the TYPO3 demo, just the other way round:
Code: Select allconfig.language = en
config.sys_language_uid = 0

[globalVar = GP:L = 4]
  config.language = tr_TR
  config.sys_language_uid = 4
  plugin.tx_aimeos.settings.client.html.common.format.seperatorDecimal = ,
  plugin.tx_aimeos.settings.client.html.common.format.seperator1000 = .
[global]


Did you've added the languages to the list of website languages in your root page (list view)?
The language of the Aimeos backend depends on the language setting in the user profile.

Metalics wrote:2- I couldn't find the plugin template files. I want to make some changes, changing the places of the markers for example. Do you have any idea?


You can rearrange the subparts of any component via configuration: https://aimeos.org/docs/Developers/Html_frontend/Rearrange_the_layout
If you need to change the HTML structure itself (not necessary very often because you can do almost everything via CSS and the link above), you should create a new Aimeos and TYPO3 extension (https://aimeos.org/docs/TYPO3/Extend_Aimeos) and add the templates thre you want to overwrite in the same directory structure as in the core. The original templates are in Resources/Libraries/aimeos-core/client/html/layouts/ but don't touch them as changes there would be overwritten with the next update.

Metalics wrote:3- The other problem is with RealURL. When i click on a product link, it doesn't show Turkish characters in URL (just like ü, ö ğ, ç). It shows ugly characters like that: http://www.mydomain.com/TR/ueruenler-hi ... rleyici/1/. (Should be Mühürleyici). Typo3 pages solve this problem by changing "ü" with "ue" or "ö" with "oe" Is there any solution for that?


This doesn't work with all languages well so in Aimeos you can add the product name that should be used in the URL by assigning a text of type "URL segment" to the product. Thus you have the total freedom ob what you will display in the URL.

Metalics wrote:4- I mentioned in my previous topic but i think i couldn't specifiy very well. I have a search box and i m using it in every page as i added it as a content element marker. But the search box is searching only in the category you are in. If u are in a category, and if u are searching for a product which is not in this category it can't find the product. I want the search box to search in whole product list even if im in a category. Any possibility?


You need to add the category filter plugin a second time and configure only this instance to display only the search box part (https://aimeos.org/docs/Configuration/Core/client/html/catalog/filter/default/subparts) in the tsconfig field of the plugin flexform:
Code: Select allclient.html.catalog.filter.default.subparts {
  0 = search
}

Then you will be able to search all products regardless of the category you are in.