Questions around the TYPO3 integration and plugins as well as Flow and NeosCMS
Forum rules: Always add your TYPO3/Flow, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
#2073 by abv
20 Nov 2015, 08:53
I testing in my TYPO3-Installation the aimeos_pay extension with mollie.

The settings is how in the documentation in Test-Mode: https://aimeos.org/docs/User_Manual/Adm ... ist#Mollie

The redirect to external payment providers works, but i have 2 problems:

1. If i start an order in the shoping cart (in testmode), confirm it on payment provider´s site and on redirect back to my website´s shoping cart, the order is not confirmed here, too. Any idea why not?
2015-11-20 09_52_09-aimeos.jpg
Status is always open with mollie
2015-11-20 09_52_09-aimeos.jpg (49.94 KiB) Viewed 674 times


2. The Language can not be set, its always netherland; But the API of mollie able to do this:https://www.mollie.com/en/docs/payments
Is this a effect of testmode?
#2074 by aimeos
20 Nov 2015, 09:54
abv wrote:1. If i start an order in the shoping cart (in testmode), confirm it on payment provider´s site and on redirect back to my website´s shoping cart, the order is not confirmed here, too. Any idea why not?


What payment method do you used? Bank transfer for example won't update the status immediately.

abv wrote:2. The Language can not be set, its always netherland; But the API of mollie able to do this:https://www.mollie.com/en/docs/payments


The Omnipay driver for Mollie doesn't seem to support this yet but there's a pull request available: https://github.com/thephpleague/omnipay-mollie/pull/23
#2075 by abv
20 Nov 2015, 12:21
Thanks for the very quick answer!

Because of suddenly lock of any payment options on mollie side (i only wanted a testmode to evaluate something for a customer) and bad backend understanding, in molly profile (only in netherland language) i´ll try an other credit card payment provider, i understand :-)

Any recommendation? What´s your favorite credit card payment provider for a sellers location in germany?
#2076 by aimeos
20 Nov 2015, 12:53
abv wrote:Any recommendation? What´s your favorite credit card payment provider for a sellers location in germany?


PayPal works well worldwide and supports credit card payments too.