Various Issues

Questions around the TYPO3 integration and plugins
Forum rules
Always add your TYPO3, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
Metalics
Advanced

Various Issues

Post by Metalics » 02 Mar 2017, 20:24

Hello,
Here i am again...

1- Product properties and attributes don't appear in detail view:
If you assign another products to a Main Product (type:article) as "Standard", "Suggestion" or "Bought together", the properties and attributes of these assigned producst shown in the main product's detail view, but this main product's own properties and attributes don't appear.

2- As i reported in my previous message, pinned products don't appear neither. If you add a product into pinned products it appears once, but after refreshing the page it disappear again.

Typo3: 7.6.16
Aimeos: 17.3.0-pre5
PHP: 7.0.14

aimeos
Administrator

Re: Various Issues

Post by aimeos » 03 Mar 2017, 12:22

Metalics wrote: 2- As i reported in my previous message, pinned products don't appear neither. If you add a product into pinned products it appears once, but after refreshing the page it disappear again.
Are you still using RealUrl 2.x? This sounds like a problem caused by this version, especially as it works without problems if the RealUrl extension isn't installed. We highly recommend RealUrl 1.13.x as those are the only versions that work correctly at the moment.
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 03 Mar 2017, 14:21

Metalics wrote: 1- Product properties and attributes don't appear in detail view:
If you assign another products to a Main Product (type:article) as "Standard", "Suggestion" or "Bought together", the properties and attributes of these assigned producst shown in the main product's detail view, but this main product's own properties and attributes don't appear.
Thanks again for your hint! The property (and attribute) listing is fixed in this version:
https://aimeos.org/fileadmin/download/a ... 0-pre6.zip

Metalics
Advanced

Post by Metalics » 03 Mar 2017, 18:02

Problem is not solved exactly:

Product properties shown and problem seems to be solved. But now the properties of the assigned products are shown together with the main products's properties.

Product attributes still not shown. But when you assign a product, the main products attributes shown.

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 03 Mar 2017, 18:44

Metalics wrote:Product properties shown and problem seems to be solved. But now the properties of the assigned products are shown together with the main products's properties.
That shouldn't be the case. Only the properties of the selection product should be shown and the additional properties of the variant product which has been chosen.
Metalics wrote:Product attributes still not shown. But when you assign a product, the main products attributes shown.
Only the attributes with list type "default" should be shown by default. For selection products, also the variant attributes if a variant product has been chosen via the attributes in the select boxes.

Metalics
Advanced

Post by Metalics » 03 Mar 2017, 22:08

aimeos wrote:
Metalics wrote:Product properties shown and problem seems to be solved. But now the properties of the assigned products are shown together with the main products's properties.
That shouldn't be the case. Only the properties of the selection product should be shown and the additional properties of the variant product which has been chosen.
You are right. But in my case; If you assign "product X" to a main product with default type, the properties of "product X" are also shown in main produt's detail view.
aimeos wrote:
Metalics wrote:Product attributes still not shown. But when you assign a product, the main products attributes shown.
Only the attributes with list type "default" should be shown by default. For selection products, also the variant attributes if a variant product has been chosen via the attributes in the select boxes.
Yes, only the attributes with list type "default" should be shown by default, but it is not shown by default. It is shown when you assign a product to the main product.

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 03 Mar 2017, 23:39

Metalics wrote:You are right. But in my case; If you assign "product X" to a main product with default type, the properties of "product X" are also shown in main produt's detail view.
Why did you assigned an article to another one with a list type of "default" instead of "suggestion" or "bought together". This is a case the product properties are added but have an additional CSS class "subproduct" and are hidden via CSS by default.
Metalics wrote:Yes, only the attributes with list type "default" should be shown by default, but it is not shown by default. It is shown when you assign a product to the main product.
OK, this should be fixed now:
https://aimeos.org/fileadmin/download/a ... 0-pre7.zip

Metalics
Advanced

Post by Metalics » 03 Mar 2017, 23:56

aimeos wrote: Why did you assigned an article to another one with a list type of "default" instead of "suggestion" or "bought together". This is a case the product properties are added but have an additional CSS class "subproduct" and are hidden via CSS by default.
Ops, my brain is also in Friday mode i guess. Sorry for taking your time, my mistake.
aimeos wrote: OK, this should be fixed now:
https://aimeos.org/fileadmin/download/a ... 0-pre7.zip
Thank you, working now.

Metalics
Advanced

Post by Metalics » 10 Mar 2017, 00:52

aimeos wrote:
Metalics wrote: 2- As i reported in my previous message, pinned products don't appear neither. If you add a product into pinned products it appears once, but after refreshing the page it disappear again.
Are you still using RealUrl 2.x? This sounds like a problem caused by this version, especially as it works without problems if the RealUrl extension isn't installed. We highly recommend RealUrl 1.13.x as those are the only versions that work correctly at the moment.
I tested with different versions of RealURL (from 1.13.x to newest). Problem is not caused by RealURL.
Pinned products working as expected with Aimeos 16.x (no matter what RealURL version you are using-even working with RealURL 2.1.9).

The problem i mentioned above occurs in every version of 17.x (no matter what RealURL version you are using-even if you disable RealURL)

Finally, you can be sure that the problem is caused by 17.x version of Aimeos.

Have a good night.

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 11 Mar 2017, 16:58

You were right, this was a problem due to the changes in the HTML client templates. Can you please try this version instead?
https://aimeos.org/fileadmin/download/a ... 0-pre8.zip

Thank you for being so persistent in testing! :-)