Customize CSS and JS

How to configure and adapt Aimeos based shops as developer
Forum rules
Always add your Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
Alex Kantanda

Customize CSS and JS

Post by Alex Kantanda » 04 Dec 2020, 10:40

thanks for your response.
but I stucked in here.
this is guid for customizing CSS style
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Custom CSS styles#
You have to add two CSS files named aimeos.css and email.css to your theme directory in ./client/html/themes/<themename>/. These files must contain all styles for the HTML frontend (aimeos.css) and the sent e-mails (email.css).

The simplest way is to copy the files from the default "elegance" Aimeos theme and adapt them to your needs. Remove the styles you don't need to keep the file small and add the new styles for your theme.

The CSS class names used in the templates are semantic, so you can add CSS styles for the shop components only. To learn more about semantic naming, please read the article about theme basics.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My questions is followings:

- for example, if I have style.css, blue.css, where I should copy them?
- Should be put our all css files in aimeos.css ?
I hope help. thanks.

aimeos
Administrator

Re: Customize CSS and JS

Post by aimeos » 06 Dec 2020, 17:50

Yes, put the contents of your existing CSS files into the aimeos.css file of your theme.
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star