JsonAdm Api

How to configure and adapt Aimeos based shops as developer
Forum rules
Always add your Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
FrancisThong

JsonAdm Api

Post by FrancisThong » 18 Jan 2022, 14:55

Hi,

I'm trying to use ajax request to manage my products but encounter some problems and need your expert advice.

1. While trying to get products using JsonAdm Api, I'm able to include price, media, product, text & attribute. But I'm not able to include stock and catalog. If I use Json Api to do it, I can include the stock and catalog. Is this a bug in the JsonAdm Api ?
How should I resolve this issue ?

2. How do I use the JsonAdm Api to retrieve any products but exclude variant products. Is it to filter for no relationship with product? If yes, how to do it?

Regards,
Francis

aimeos
Administrator

Re: JsonAdm Api

Post by aimeos » 20 Jan 2022, 09:35

FrancisThong wrote: 18 Jan 2022, 14:55 1. While trying to get products using JsonAdm Api, I'm able to include price, media, product, text & attribute. But I'm not able to include stock and catalog. If I use Json Api to do it, I can include the stock and catalog. Is this a bug in the JsonAdm Api ?
Stocks and categories are not attached to products so you can't fetch them with one request. You need to use the stock and catalog API to retrieve those data based on the product ID.
FrancisThong wrote: 18 Jan 2022, 14:55 2. How do I use the JsonAdm Api to retrieve any products but exclude variant products. Is it to filter for no relationship with product? If yes, how to do it?
Variant articles are normal products, so there's no distinction between them. The only difference is that variant articles are not attached to any category.
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star