OPTIONS return has no links

How to configure and adapt Aimeos based shops as developer
Forum rules
Always add your Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
rowild

Re: OPTIONS return has no links

Post by rowild » 26 Feb 2023, 10:20

Thank you! I will try that.

Here my opinion: I would expect that the Aimeos distribution (and actually also the normal one) would bring along such a configuration. It makes no sense to me that the json url is left out, especially when the docu shows another result.

Also, when there is a difference between Laravel config (where everything is "out-of-the-box") and TYPO3 config, this should somewhere be mentioned. I simply don't expect that I have to add additional work to make the jsonapi running, when everything in the docu says something along the lines of "running out of the box".

IMO there is no need to describe a TYPO3 installation in the Aimeos docs. But instead there is indeed very much need to talk about activation on the json api. This is even more true for TYPO3 aimeos since the rest of the enhanced routes are configured in quite a fancy way.

I really do not understand why the docu fails to mention that. It costs so much time for something that could easily be mentioned in one sentence.

rowild

Post by rowild » 26 Feb 2023, 10:57

Tried adding that resource on multiple test instances now (ddev, all-inkl, TYPO3 10, TYPO3 11, aimeos dist and non-aimeos-dist), but a curl call to OPTIONS still returns "not nice" urls...

(In the case of all-inkl, at least urls are returned now.)

Does the OPTIONS route maybe need another enhancedRoute entry?

rowild

Post by rowild » 26 Feb 2023, 14:00

It seems that jsonapi only returns valid resources, when TYPO3 is installed via composer. Tested locally as well as remote. It does, however, not make any difference, if it is a subdomain or a main domain.