Generate a quote that must first be approved before allowing the user to checkout and pay

How to configure and adapt Aimeos based shops as developer
Forum rules
Always add your Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
david@inkedweb.co.za

Generate a quote that must first be approved before allowing the user to checkout and pay

Post by david@inkedweb.co.za » 06 Dec 2023, 07:06

I have a client custom cookie business. When shoppers place orders they need to be able to approve the order / give timelines before allowing the shopper to pay.
Basically the shopper needs to add things to a quote that would be confirmed / adjusted by the store. Then the shopper would receive a link to an approved quote page that they could then proceed to a checkout with.

I am new to aimeos. Can someone point me in the right direction. I have tried googling, but I must be using the incorrect terminology as I cannot seem to find anything that describes what I am looking for. I am sure there must be a plugin or a setting that allows shoppers to build quotes rather than going straight to a basket and checkout but I am not finding anything.

Aimeos version: 2023.10
PHP: 8.1.6
development environement: Windows, visual studio code