New Problems V20.7.x

Questions around the TYPO3 integration and plugins
Forum rules
Always add your TYPO3, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
Metalics
Advanced

New Problems V20.7.x

Post by Metalics » 20 Aug 2020, 22:34

Hello again,

1- Locale selector is not working for Currency. If you add locale selector, language menu is working but currency selector is indicating "Oops, an error occurred! Code: ........"

2- It is impossible to remove a product from basket when you are in basket page. When you click on delete icon, page reloads but doesn't remove the product from basket (No problem when deleting a product from basket via mini basket).

3- Checkout is not working: When you include "Checkout standard" pug-in in a page, you receive the following error:
Argument 1 passed to Aimeos\MShop\Service\Item\Standard::getArrayValue() must be of the type array, string given, called in /......../typo3conf/ext/aimeos/Resources/Libraries/aimeos/aimeos-core/lib/mshoplib/src/MShop/Common/Item/Config/Traits.php on line 85

4- Bulk order plug-in is working as expected. When you click on "add basket" button, it takes you too basket page and adds the product in basket. But still indicates an error message at the top of the page: "Item with ID "" in "product.id" not found". If you reload the basket page, error disappears.

5- Is this the latest configuration for Typo3 V10 url routing? :https://aimeos.org/docs/TYPO3/Route_configuration
Because it is not working for all plug-ins (for example, it is working in page tree but not working in breadcrumb)

Typo: V10.4.6
Aimeos: V20.7.2
PHP: 7.3.21
DB: MySQL 5.6.41

aimeos
Administrator

Re: New Problems V20.7.x

Post by aimeos » 21 Aug 2020, 19:38

Thank you very much (like always) for your reports!
Did you update from 2019.10, from 2020.04 or did you create a new installation?
Metalics wrote: 20 Aug 2020, 22:34 1- Locale selector is not working for Currency. If you add locale selector, language menu is working but currency selector is indicating "Oops, an error occurred! Code: ........"
Can you have a look at the ./var/logs/ folder and post the stack trace for that problem?
Metalics wrote: 20 Aug 2020, 22:34 2- It is impossible to remove a product from basket when you are in basket page. When you click on delete icon, page reloads but doesn't remove the product from basket (No problem when deleting a product from basket via mini basket).
No problem in a standard installation. Did you customized the template or the class?
Metalics wrote: 20 Aug 2020, 22:34 3- Checkout is not working: When you include "Checkout standard" pug-in in a page, you receive the following error:
Argument 1 passed to Aimeos\MShop\Service\Item\Standard::getArrayValue() must be of the type array, string given, called in /......../typo3conf/ext/aimeos/Resources/Libraries/aimeos/aimeos-core/lib/mshoplib/src/MShop/Common/Item/Config/Traits.php on line 85
We also need the stack trace for that error.
Metalics wrote: 20 Aug 2020, 22:34 4- Bulk order plug-in is working as expected. When you click on "add basket" button, it takes you too basket page and adds the product in basket. But still indicates an error message at the top of the page: "Item with ID "" in "product.id" not found". If you reload the basket page, error disappears.
OK, we can reproduce that problem. It's related to the additonal line that is added by the bulk component after you add a product in the bulk form. We will add a check if the product ID isn't empty before we try to add it to the basket.
Metalics wrote: 20 Aug 2020, 22:34 5- Is this the latest configuration for Typo3 V10 url routing? :https://aimeos.org/docs/TYPO3/Route_configuration
Because it is not working for all plug-ins (for example, it is working in page tree but not working in breadcrumb)
Yes, but TYPO3 route generation 9/10is still neither bug free nor feature complete if route enhancers are used so these rules are only a starting point to adapt them to your own needs. We recommend to use the "limitToPages" feature extensively to bind each rule to a certain page. That works usually best.
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star

Metalics
Advanced

Post by Metalics » 21 Aug 2020, 23:13

aimeos wrote: 21 Aug 2020, 19:38 Did you update from 2019.10, from 2020.04 or did you create a new installation?
I updated from 2020.04. But these problems were also present in V2020.04 and it was a fresh installation.
aimeos wrote: 21 Aug 2020, 19:38
Metalics wrote: 20 Aug 2020, 22:34 2- It is impossible to remove a product from basket when you are in basket page. When you click on delete icon, page reloads but doesn't remove the product from basket (No problem when deleting a product from basket via mini basket).
No problem in a standard installation. Did you customized the template or the class?
This problem is related to URL routing configuration when you use the code in https://aimeos.org/docs/TYPO3/Route_configuration. Problem solved when i use default config.yaml. But still a small problem exists: When you remove a product from basket in basket page, the product is removed and page reloaded. But mini basket doesn't update unless you refresh the page manually.

The poblems i reported in #1 and #3 must be related currency & language configuration settings in Aimeos backend. Probably i missed something, i will let you know in details if i can not find a problem from our side.

Let me add last 2 issues i want to ask:
6- In scheduler settings for Aimeos, "Product catalog page ID" field can not be filled. I add our product catalog page ID (3) in the field and save it. But if you close and open it back, this field is empty again.

7- Last question is about product specifications. Lets say i add "20" for product width. Ok but 20 What? 20 cm? 20 meter? 20 inç? Is there something i am missing?

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 22 Aug 2020, 10:17

Metalics wrote: 21 Aug 2020, 23:13 6- In scheduler settings for Aimeos, "Product catalog page ID" field can not be filled. I add our product catalog page ID (3) in the field and save it. But if you close and open it back, this field is empty again.
Don't know why this happens sometimes when you create a new scheduler task. If you do it again, it will work as expected.
Metalics wrote: 21 Aug 2020, 23:13 7- Last question is about product specifications. Lets say i add "20" for product width. Ok but 20 What? 20 cm? 20 meter? 20 inç? Is there something i am missing?
That's up to you and you must use the same scale for all sizes.
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star