Customer Group Specific Prizes

Questions around the TYPO3 integration and plugins
Forum rules
Always add your TYPO3, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
Pat

Customer Group Specific Prizes

Post by Pat » 15 Dec 2020, 16:48

Hi!
I'm a little bit stuck concerning following situation: We would like to show different prices and VAT-Tax calculations to two types of customer groups: Private users (B2C) are shown official prices including tax, and for (logged in) dealers (B2B) there are special dealer prizes shown excluded VAT tax (btw., this combination is Standard prizing scheme here in Switzerland).

We have made two prize types in the products therefore, two customer groups and we bought and installed the two Extensions "VAT calculation and ID check" and "Customer or customer group specific items", but I can not find the way how to configuration the situation mentioned above (only two fields available under these customer groups). What could be a way to configure this two settings?

Thanks a lot for some hints!

Our system: TYPO3 9.5.23 on Linux/CentOS, Aimeos 20.10.2 + Aimeos Distribution 19.4.0.

nos3

Re: Customer Group Specific Prizes

Post by nos3 » 15 Dec 2020, 17:26

Add two prices to your products, one for B2C and one for B2B. In the B2B price, add your B2B customer group to that price ("advanced" price section). This price will only be shown if the user is logged in and is assigned to the B2B customer group (provided the price is lower than the standard price).

Using two price types is the wrong way because only the "default" price type will be used in the basket. The price types are for things like for the official list price or for price per kilo/meter/etc.

You can configure the ai-vatcheck extension (AddVat plugin in your case) to add VAT if the logged in customer with B2B group has entered no VAT-ID.

Pat

Post by Pat » 16 Dec 2020, 14:25

Hello nos3

Oh, then I was on the completely wrong way, indeed!

Thank you very very much for your help here - we will try your mentioned settings therefore!

Kindest regards, Pat

frimi

Post by frimi » 16 Dec 2020, 15:44

Hi nos3

I work on the same project as pat. I'm responsible for coding the import logic. Do you (or anybody else in this forum) have a hint for me, how to add programmatically groups to price items?

Thanks for your aid and kind regards, Michael

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 17 Dec 2020, 14:34

Use something like this:

Code: Select all

$manager = \Aimeos\MShop::create( $context, 'price' );
$groupItem = \Aimeos\MShop::create( $context, 'customer/group' )->find( '<groupcode>' );
$item = $manager->create()->addListItem( 'customer/group', $manager->createListItem(), $groupItem );
$manager->save( $item );
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star