A few issues

Questions around the TYPO3 integration and plugins
Forum rules
Always add your TYPO3, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
Metalics
Advanced

A few issues

Post by Metalics » 08 Oct 2021, 12:53

Hello Aimeos,
I noticed issues below and don't know the reason exactly. Maybe you can help me on these:

1- When you create URL segment text element for products and categories, Aimeos doesn't create links depends on these URL segments. It creates links via product or category label.
For example you have a category with "My-Second-Product" label and "my-second-product-detail" url segment. Then created link in page tree is like www.domain.com/products/c/My-Second-Product/1" instead of "www.domain.com/products/c/my-second-product-detail/1"

2- It is impossible to change the position of a product assigned to a category. On backend go a category and click on products assigned to this category. When you try to edit the position of a product, you receive "Error saving data" error.

3- Catalog counts script link not visible on header since the new version (<script type="text/javascript" defer="defer" src="/..../counts?ai%5Baction%5D=count&ai%5Bcontroller%5D=Catalog...."></script>).
So that it doesn't display counts for catalog components on frontend. Is there a new configuration for catalog counts?

4- I mentioned the problem below in my previous message and it still exist. This problem occurs if you use default aimeos routing configuration in config.yaml:
If you use a search term which is not finding any result, it works normally and displaying "No item found" as expected. But if you type a search term which can find a product, the following error is displaying after entering search button: "Oops, an error occurred! Code: xxxxxxxxx"

TYPO3 version: 10.4.21
Aimeos version: 21.7.3
PHP Version: 7.4.23

aimeos
Administrator

Re: A few issues

Post by aimeos » 08 Oct 2021, 16:06

As always, thank you very much for your report :-)
Metalics wrote: 08 Oct 2021, 12:53 1- When you create URL segment text element for products and categories, Aimeos doesn't create links depends on these URL segments. It creates links via product or category label.
For example you have a category with "My-Second-Product" label and "my-second-product-detail" url segment. Then created link in page tree is like www.domain.com/products/c/My-Second-Product/1" instead of "www.domain.com/products/c/my-second-product-detail/1"
You are talking about categories, but the links seem to be product links (category links would have a category ID like "~123" at the end). Do you mean products and product url segments? For products, we can confirm that there seems to be a problem and we will check that.
Metalics wrote: 08 Oct 2021, 12:53 2- It is impossible to change the position of a product assigned to a category. On backend go a category and click on products assigned to this category. When you try to edit the position of a product, you receive "Error saving data" error.
This has already been fixed in the latest aimeos/ai-admin-jqadm package but I think it's not yet in the latest Aimeos TER package. Will be in 21.10.1 for sure released next week.
Metalics wrote: 08 Oct 2021, 12:53 3- Catalog counts script link not visible on header since the new version (<script type="text/javascript" defer="defer" src="/..../counts?ai%5Baction%5D=count&ai%5Bcontroller%5D=Catalog...."></script>).
So that it doesn't display counts for catalog components on frontend. Is there a new configuration for catalog counts?
Not really. Is the script tag completely missing or is there an empty script tag? You can try to re-assign the "counts" page to the catalog list component. Maybe there's something wrong.
Metalics wrote: 08 Oct 2021, 12:53 4- I mentioned the problem below in my previous message and it still exist. This problem occurs if you use default aimeos routing configuration in config.yaml:
If you use a search term which is not finding any result, it works normally and displaying "No item found" as expected. But if you type a search term which can find a product, the following error is displaying after entering search button: "Oops, an error occurred! Code: xxxxxxxxx"
You mean the route enhancers (https://aimeos.org/docs/latest/typo3/setup/#seo-urls)?
This is strange as nobody else reported an error for that or they all don't use the route enhancers.
Can you please post more error details? Maybe there's some information in the Aimeos log panel or in the TYPO3 log.
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 09 Oct 2021, 12:26

Metalics wrote: 08 Oct 2021, 12:53 1- When you create URL segment text element for products and categories, Aimeos doesn't create links depends on these URL segments. It creates links via product or category label.
This has been solved with that commit and will be part of the next release:
https://github.com/aimeos/aimeos-core/c ... 53652afd3f

Metalics
Advanced

Post by Metalics » 09 Oct 2021, 18:38

aimeos wrote: 09 Oct 2021, 12:26
This has been solved with that commit and will be part of the next release:
Thank you, it is working. I think same fix should be applied also for Catalog url's on "aimeos-core/lib/mshoplib/src/MShop/Catalog/Item/Standard.php".

Metalics
Advanced

Post by Metalics » 09 Oct 2021, 18:48

aimeos wrote: 08 Oct 2021, 16:06
Metalics wrote: 08 Oct 2021, 12:53 4- I mentioned the problem below in my previous message and it still exist. This problem occurs if you use default aimeos routing configuration in config.yaml:
You mean the route enhancers (https://aimeos.org/docs/latest/typo3/setup/#seo-urls)?
This is strange as nobody else reported an error for that or they all don't use the route enhancers.
Can you please post more error details? Maybe there's some information in the Aimeos log panel or in the TYPO3 log.
Yes, problem is caused by "- { routePath: '/l/{f_sort}', _controller: 'Catalog::list' }" parameter on the route enhancers you provided.
When you search a product, url is having a parameter like "/l?ai%5Bf_search%5D=mysearch". If you remove "/l" from the url, then "?ai%5Bf_search%5D=mysearch" finding your search.

Metalics
Advanced

Post by Metalics » 09 Oct 2021, 19:24

aimeos wrote: 08 Oct 2021, 16:06
Metalics wrote: 08 Oct 2021, 12:53 3- Catalog counts script link not visible on header since the new version (<script type="text/javascript" defer="defer" src="/..../counts?ai%5Baction%5D=count&ai%5Bcontroller%5D=Catalog...."></script>).
Not really. Is the script tag completely missing or is there an empty script tag? You can try to re-assign the "counts" page to the catalog list component. Maybe there's something wrong.
Yes, the script tag completely missing. I've tried to re-assign the "counts" page to the catalog filter components many times, but not working.
I'm just thinking that in my previous messages I reported that counts were limited to 250, you tried to fix it and suddenly limits went down to 100. I reported that too and you said you will fix it again. Maybe these last changes are causing the problem?

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 10 Oct 2021, 08:46

Metalics wrote: 09 Oct 2021, 18:38 This has been solved with that commit and will be part of the next release:
Thank you, it is working. I think same fix should be applied also for Catalog url's on "aimeos-core/lib/mshoplib/src/MShop/Catalog/Item/Standard.php".
[/quote]

Thanks for mentioning, it's fixed there too.

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 10 Oct 2021, 08:50

Metalics wrote: 09 Oct 2021, 18:48 Yes, problem is caused by "- { routePath: '/l/{f_sort}', _controller: 'Catalog::list' }" parameter on the route enhancers you provided.
When you search a product, url is having a parameter like "/l?ai%5Bf_search%5D=mysearch". If you remove "/l" from the url, then "?ai%5Bf_search%5D=mysearch" finding your search.
Puh, that's one of those annoying routing bugs in the TYPO3 core since 9.x :-(
The problem is that it doesn't happen in every installation but only seldomly. You should remove the "/{f_sort}" part, then it's more likely that it will work.

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 10 Oct 2021, 08:58

Metalics wrote: 09 Oct 2021, 19:24 Yes, the script tag completely missing. I've tried to re-assign the "counts" page to the catalog filter components many times, but not working.
There are only two conditions why the stock URL can be missing:
- No products
- Disabled by configuration (accidentially)

https://github.com/aimeos/ai-client-htm ... #L344-L346

The last one can happen if you overwrite "client/html/catalog/lists" settings via TypoScript as array instead of only single values, e.g. this is likely to kill all settings below "client/html/catalog/lists"

Code: Select all

plugin.tx_aimeos.settings.client.html.catalog.lists {
  catid-default = 123
}
While this will only overwrite a specific setting only:

Code: Select all

plugin.tx_aimeos.settings.client.html.catalog.lists.catid-default = 123

Metalics
Advanced

Post by Metalics » 11 Oct 2021, 21:01

aimeos wrote: 10 Oct 2021, 08:58
Metalics wrote: 09 Oct 2021, 19:24 Yes, the script tag completely missing. I've tried to re-assign the "counts" page to the catalog filter components many times, but not working.
There are only two conditions why the stock URL can be missing:
- No products
- Disabled by configuration (accidentially)
Missing part is counts URL, not stock URL. I checked all configurations and all seems ok. I don't know why it is not working.