Feature request and small question

Questions around the TYPO3 integration and plugins
Forum rules
Always add your TYPO3, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
Shopmister

Feature request and small question

Post by Shopmister » 20 Feb 2022, 09:59

typo3 10.4.17 and aimeos: 21.7.1

Hey, it existing for the /Configuration/Services/Delivery.../Delivery Providers so many things like, country, download costs and so on. And "weight". The is coming from the physical from the product isnnt it?
Why no length, width and height exist as an delivery provider? Because its at the physical too. And its importand for delivery prices. :)
Can you add this as an physical provider with the Optionfields: width, height and length?
I think many people need this , not only me :)

And a question: how to create badge items? is that right that i only have to create a new like the "rare" in the products-standard partial?
<div class="product-item <?= $enc->attr( $productItem->getConfigValue( 'css-class' ) ) ?>">
<div class="badges">
<span class="badge-item new"><?= $enc->html( $this->translate( 'client', 'New' ) ) ?></span>
<span class="badge-item sale"><?= $enc->html( $this->translate( 'client', 'Sale' ) ) ?></span>
<span class="badge-item rare"><?= $enc->html( $this->translate( 'client', 'Rare' ) ) ?></span>
</div>

And its same in the newest two versions atm? i will try to update to the newest as possible soo. Maybe i will found many things again i have to ask or found problems and will post at an topic too :)

aimeos
Administrator

Re: Feature request and small question

Post by aimeos » 22 Feb 2022, 08:17

The logistics companies have more or less complex rules for pricing based on parcel dimensions and weight. The best option would be to implement a service decorator like for weight which calculates the price for the parcel:
https://github.com/aimeos/aimeos-core/b ... Weight.php

Regarding the badges, this is the correct way. You need to add a few lines of CSS so the badge is only shoen when the "rare" CSS class is set. Then, you can add in the Option/Value table of the product detail view in the backend "css-class": "new rare" to add the CSS classes that will then show the badges.
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star