No Product Image Slide for selectionproducts and small things

Questions around the TYPO3 integration and plugins
Forum rules
Always add your TYPO3, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
Shopmister

No Product Image Slide for selectionproducts and small things

Post by Shopmister » 04 Mar 2022, 08:38

Hey, AImeos Version: 21.10.4 and in the 21.7.1.

1) I have no productimage slides in catalog list, for slectionproducts only.

2) If i push back about the internetbrowser it shows me nothing at small cart , no number i mean. its maybe a browserthing and not an aimeos, but better you know, and i know whatts the problem :)

3) It would be good if i change the selectionproduct variant stocklevel, that after saving it change at the stocklevel at the stockstab too. And not only after somebody buyed :)

Ps. thats not only problems...the stocklevel of selection products in catalog lists works in the newest version. i think it was at 21.7.1 not working and im pleased about that it works now :)

aimeos
Administrator

Re: No Product Image Slide for selectionproducts and small things

Post by aimeos » 06 Mar 2022, 14:22

Shopmister wrote: 04 Mar 2022, 08:38 1) I have no productimage slides in catalog list, for slectionproducts only.
Assign an image to the selection product too. The article variants are not automatically loaded with their images if you don't set this configuration option:

Code: Select all

client/html/catalog/lists/basket-add = 1
Shopmister wrote: 04 Mar 2022, 08:38 2) If i push back about the internetbrowser it shows me nothing at small cart , no number i mean. its maybe a browserthing and not an aimeos, but better you know, and i know whatts the problem :)
Yes, that's due to the browser cache.
Shopmister wrote: 04 Mar 2022, 08:38 3) It would be good if i change the selectionproduct variant stocklevel, that after saving it change at the stocklevel at the stockstab too. And not only after somebody buyed :)
Yes, that's a good idea.
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star

Shopmister

Post by Shopmister » 07 Mar 2022, 17:56

i think you missunderstood me. i dont want an cartbutton in listview. i mean it is no image slide avaible for selectionproducts. That the picture change if you are with the mouse on it in list view. Maybe aimaoes dont took the selectionproducts images from the selections. but it would be good that its not needable to set all pictures for the selectionmainproduct and for every selectionproduct too. :)

But this commands is interesting, and tells me again that i have to search for other things they are possible with aimeos too hehe

Another picture thing for selections. It dont change ón selectionproducts detail view if i change the selection to the picture of that selection. I thionk you wanted to change that around 1 year ago :).
Yes, that's due to the browser cache.
okay :)
Yes, that's a good idea.
Nice :)

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 08 Mar 2022, 07:08

Shopmister wrote: 07 Mar 2022, 17:56
i think you missunderstood me. i dont want an cartbutton in listview. i mean it is no image slide avaible for selectionproducts. That the picture change if you are with the mouse on it in list view. Maybe aimaoes dont took the selectionproducts images from the selections. but it would be good that its not needable to set all pictures for the selectionmainproduct and for every selectionproduct too. :)
Selections need to have a picture of their own for the list view.
You may get around that requirement if you use the setting described above.
Shopmister wrote: 07 Mar 2022, 17:56 Another picture thing for selections. It dont change ón selectionproducts detail view if i change the selection to the picture of that selection. I thionk you wanted to change that around 1 year ago :).
It works without problems in our 2021.10 test installation. It depends on some JS code in the frontend for switching the images so maybe there's a problem in your installation.

Shopmister

Post by Shopmister » 08 Mar 2022, 07:46

Selections need to have a picture of their own for the list view.
You may get around that requirement if you use the setting described above.
For sure, but thats not working. they have all an picture, but the slide dont work.
But the setting bring an add to cart and notize button to list view. i dont want these buttons by every product :). And its not working too. BUndleproducts working. But same with bundle products. Its not that bad because its possible to add for the list view in mainproduct all pictures again. :) And maybe its better for people they want exactly set what they want.
But easier way is that automatically all bundly includes and selections load the pictures from the selections and the bundleparts :). Maybe create a typoscript setting for that that users can decide if they want to load from selections or want to set own for list view :)
It works without problems in our 2021.10 test installation. It depends on some JS code in the frontend for switching the images so maybe there's a problem in your installation.
Mhh, maybe thats the problem. i can try to look at your onlinetestaimeos. maybe i will find an difference/the class. Im not an javascript pro ^^, but i will try :). Or i can try too look in the aimeos disctribution wich classes do that :)

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 10 Mar 2022, 09:07

Shopmister wrote: 08 Mar 2022, 07:46 For sure, but thats not working. they have all an picture, but the slide dont work.
We are talking about the catalog list view, don't we?
There's no slider for product images, only a hover effect if there's more than one picture for the product.

Shopmister

Post by Shopmister » 14 Mar 2022, 16:01

We are talking about the catalog list view, don't we?
There's no slider for product images, only a hover effect if there's more than one picture for the product.
Yes i mean the hover that looks like a slider, sorry :)