Confusing buggy delivery costs cart

Questions around the TYPO3 integration and plugins
Forum rules
Always add your TYPO3, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
Shopmister

Confusing buggy delivery costs cart

Post by Shopmister » 08 Mar 2022, 07:32

Hey, i have a problem in the newest aimeos version 21.10.4 and in the 21.7.1. That the delivery costs are confusing. If i took one product in basket it shows me delivery costs in the popup basket, if the same another time, it shows me on the popup basket no line for delivery costs anymore and in small basket 0,00€ delivery costs. if i add another (the third) and i delete the third again, so it shows me delivery costs again. Remember. FIrst time i had two it dont shows me delivery costs if i add the third and delete the third it shows me delivery costs. Thats the problem i have in different versions. Sometimes with different products sometimes not. Its confusing. This problem i have already a long time between different aimeos versions.

Ps. Maybe another idea to implement: Thats the cart template from checkout, cart and popup cart if took product into cart.

Between the difference between small cart, if 0,00 it shows the line. In popup if 0,00€ it dont shows the delivery line :)

aimeos
Administrator

Re: Confusing buggy delivery costs cart

Post by aimeos » 10 Mar 2022, 09:04

The shipping cost calculation depends on the decorators you've added to the delivery service. Can you show your shipping options in the Aimeos backend and the configuration for them?
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star

Shopmister

Post by Shopmister » 14 Mar 2022, 13:56

The shipping cost calculation depends on the decorators you've added to the delivery service. Can you show your shipping options in the Aimeos backend and the configuration for them?
i hope you find an fail, but i think its weird/confusing and have no sence in frontend: Confis in attachements
Attachments
großbrief.png
großbrief.png (35.04 KiB) Viewed 3043 times
maxiebrief.png
maxiebrief.png (45.67 KiB) Viewed 3043 times
dhlpäckchen.png
dhlpäckchen.png (41.73 KiB) Viewed 3043 times
dhl paket.png
dhl paket.png (46.18 KiB) Viewed 3043 times

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 15 Mar 2022, 17:56

In the third image, the weight is from 0-2000 which is also covered by other shipping options. Maybe this causes the price changes.

Shopmister

Post by Shopmister » 21 Mar 2022, 07:31

In the third image, the weight is from 0-2000 which is also covered by other shipping options. Maybe this causes the price changes.

i tested that. No thats not the problem. :O

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 22 Mar 2022, 08:13

Remove all decorators in the "Provider" fields of all shipping options, test, add one decorator after another and repeat testing until you get the desired result.