Various Issues

Questions around the TYPO3 integration and plugins
Forum rules
Always add your TYPO3, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
Metalics
Advanced

Various Issues

Post by Metalics » 16 Jun 2022, 21:42

Hello Aimeos. I want to discuss a few issues I have noticed.
Typo3 Version 11.5.11
Aimeos Version 22.4.3
aimeos_dist Version 21.10.4
PHP Version 7.4.29

1- I see the following error in Aimeos Log: "Template not available: catalog/lists/items-grid"

2- It takes me to the basket page when I click on "add to basket" button instead of displaying pop-up basket page. Is this new behavior of new version or do I miss anything new?

3- Last seen component displays all viewed products no matter what your "html/catalog/session/seen/maxitems" setting is.

4- Product images are not displayed in list view. Please see image attached:
https://ibb.co/gV4L9cH

5- In the pages where "Catalog price" plug-in added counts are not working (Because <script defer src="/----/counts?-----"></script> doesn't exist in header). For the rest of the pages counts working as expected.

6- <link rel="stylesheet" href="/typo3conf/ext/aimeos/Resources/Public/Themes/default/aimeos.css" media="all"> and <script src="/typo3conf/ext/aimeos/Resources/Public/Themes/default/aimeos.js"></script> files don't exist in header. Is there a new option to add this as default in this version?

aimeos
Administrator

Re: Various Issues

Post by aimeos » 17 Jun 2022, 06:58

Metalics wrote: 16 Jun 2022, 21:42 Aimeos Version 22.4.3
aimeos_dist Version 21.10.4
There's a version mismatch between the Aimeos distribution and package version. This explains most of your problems because in the 22.4 release, some changes have been made in client/html.
Metalics wrote: 16 Jun 2022, 21:42 1- I see the following error in Aimeos Log: "Template not available: catalog/lists/items-grid"
The "grid" parameter value doesn't exist any more because it's the standard value and is removed (only "list" is allowed):
https://github.com/aimeos/ai-client-htm ... dy.php#L58
Metalics wrote: 16 Jun 2022, 21:42 3- Last seen component displays all viewed products no matter what your "html/catalog/session/seen/maxitems" setting is.
We can confirm the problem and will care about.
Metalics wrote: 16 Jun 2022, 21:42 2- It takes me to the basket page when I click on "add to basket" button instead of displaying pop-up basket page. Is this new behavior of new version or do I miss anything new?

4- Product images are not displayed in list view. Please see image attached:
https://ibb.co/gV4L9cH

6- <link rel="stylesheet" href="/typo3conf/ext/aimeos/Resources/Public/Themes/default/aimeos.css" media="all"> and <script src="/typo3conf/ext/aimeos/Resources/Public/Themes/default/aimeos.js"></script> files don't exist in header. Is there a new option to add this as default in this version?
These problems are all related to the missing aimeos.css and aimeos.js files. When using the Aimeos 22.04 distribution, they are are included in the new page tree. If you update an existing installation, you have to add them yourself in the setup.txt:

page.includeCSS.aimeos = /typo3conf/ext/aimeos/Resources/Public/Themes/default/aimeos.css
page.includeJSFooter.aimeos = /typo3conf/ext/aimeos/Resources/Public/Themes/default/aimeos.js

Think, we can include these files automatically in the next release.
Metalics wrote: 16 Jun 2022, 21:42 5- In the pages where "Catalog price" plug-in added counts are not working (Because <script defer src="/----/counts?-----"></script> doesn't exist in header). For the rest of the pages counts working as expected.
We try to avoid adding the count links several times in the page and the implementation causes problems when the catalog/price or catalog/search plugins are the first ones that are added to the page. We have to see how we can get around that.
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 18 Jun 2022, 05:19

Metalics wrote: 16 Jun 2022, 21:42 3- Last seen component displays all viewed products no matter what your "html/catalog/session/seen/maxitems" setting is.
This has been fixed now and will be part of the next release.
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star

Metalics
Advanced

Post by Metalics » 19 Jun 2022, 18:17

All seems to be fixed after a fresh install. Thank you very much.