Video Watch/Download - subscription Monthly or Annual like NETFLIX Is possible?

Questions around the TYPO3 integration and plugins
Forum rules
Always add your TYPO3, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
arunspt

Video Watch/Download - subscription Monthly or Annual like NETFLIX Is possible?

Post by arunspt » 19 Jul 2022, 06:58

Hello Team,

I've a lot of videos on one of my websites and I want to make it chargeable. I am planning to integrate the Aimeos shop for the same with a monthly or annual subscription modal. Is it something possible to protect the videos using Aimeos and once the subscription is done, that should be watchable. Is that really possible with Aimeos?

Or pay per view, each video as a single product with an individual price tag with a download option. Is that possible?

Thank you for the support.

aimeos
Administrator

Re: Video Watch/Download - subscription Monthly or Annual like NETFLIX Is possible?

Post by aimeos » 19 Jul 2022, 07:30

Both is possible if you protect the pages with the videos by a TYPO3 user group and configure this user group(s) to be used by the subscription job controllers:
https://aimeos.org/docs/latest/cronjobs ... rocessors/
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star

arunspt

Re: Video Watch/Download - subscription Monthly or Annual like NETFLIX Is possible?

Post by arunspt » 19 Jul 2022, 07:49

Thank you for the quick response. But in such a case, is it possible to allow single videos based on subscription?

For example, I've video 1 and video 2. The customer only activated the subscription for video 2. So only this should be allowed to view or download and video 1 should be protected.

Is this possible?

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 20 Jul 2022, 11:00

Yes, if you use user groups to protect the pages with the videos.
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star