Product detail view is not shown

Questions around the TYPO3 integration and plugins
Forum rules
Always add your TYPO3, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
lnivalis

Product detail view is not shown

Post by lnivalis » 02 Mar 2024, 10:56

Dear AIMEOS team,

I recently encountered a problem with the selection of products from the products list view. My products are shown in the list view. If I click on a product, I end up on an empty product detail page. Though if I configure a default product ID within the plugin settings in the TYPO3 backend I end up at this product, but I cannot add it to the basket. I had this problem on a fresh installation with the latest versions of TYPO3 11 and AIMEOS 2022.x with your provided demo data as well as an upgraded instance with the latest version of TYPO3 12 and AIMEOS 2023.x. Somehow with my fresh installation, the problem was solved by truncating the AIMEOS database tables und re-populating the demo data. But now I would like to upgrade my existing data to TYPO3 12 and AIMEOS 2023.x. I ran the upgrade wizard of TYPO3 successfully as well as the command aimeos:setup. The problem occurs to my custom products and to the demo data. Any ideas?

My environment:
TYPO3 12.4.11
AIMEOS 2023.10
PHP 8.1.27

Currently I am working on a server stack provided by DDEV (latest version) for local development.

Best regards
Andy

aimeos
Administrator

Re: Product detail view is not shown

Post by aimeos » 02 Mar 2024, 11:15

Are there any entries in the Log panel of the Aimeos admin backend?
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star

lnivalis

Post by lnivalis » 02 Mar 2024, 12:19

Unfortunately not. Here is an example link to the detail view for a given demo product (not sure if it helps - looks fine to me):

https://upgrade2.ddev.site/detailview?a ... d_pos%5D=5

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 02 Mar 2024, 15:06

The URL of the page is really "detailview" because in the standard page tree it's "/shop/detail"?

lnivalis

Post by lnivalis » 30 Mar 2024, 10:44

Yes. "detailview" is the URL Segment (slug) of the page where the plugin "Catalog detail" is included.

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 03 Apr 2024, 08:11

Did you run the "index rebuild" and "index optimize" job controllers from the command line or a scheduler task?

lnivalis

Post by lnivalis » 05 Apr 2024, 18:48

I actually just found out what was the problem. The TypoScript of the Aimeos TYPO3 extension was not included on my page. Not sure why that happened, but including the template solved the issue. Thank you again for your help.