Customer administration in a multishop system.

Questions around the Aimeos bundle for the Symfony framework
Forum rules
Always add your Symfony, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
MSchrading

Customer administration in a multishop system.

Post by MSchrading » 05 Feb 2020, 15:10

Hi I hope you can resolve this otherwith please send me an email.

I have an aimeos Multishop system and I create customers in many single shops. But this customers should not be
inherited nor aggregated. So one customer can only be seen in his own shop not on the default shop (market place).
How do I setup his?

Thank you so much for a quik response

Michael

aimeos
Administrator

Re: Customer administration in a multishop system.

Post by aimeos » 06 Feb 2020, 08:39

There's currently no separation of users because the fosuser package doesn't support multi-tenancy out of the box:
https://github.com/aimeos/ai-fosuser/bl ... er.php#L24

We've tried to add filtering by site ID but then we got into trouble because of the unique constraint on the username.
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star

MSchrading

Re: Customer administration in a multishop system.

Post by MSchrading » 06 Feb 2020, 10:05

Okay. undestand.

On our login page we got only username and passwort for out credentials. So we need an second filter creteria the side id. At this moment the systems looks for an email-Address and if it finds one, it get the side-Id automaticaly. Now this side Id has to selected at the beginning of our loggin session. Then username (email-address) and sideId together should be unique! This would be tremendous important for us! And it works also for single shops with the sideId=1.

Thanks
Michael