Print Order / Picking/Packing List

Help for integrating the Laravel package
Forum rules
Always add your Laravel, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
xarga

Print Order / Picking/Packing List

Post by xarga » 20 Apr 2020, 20:17

I'm not seeing any way to pass confirmed order details to those people responsible for fulfilling any orders.

Is there no print order, print picking list or print packing list functions ? To my way of thinking this is perhaps one of the more fundamental requirements of any eCommerce system.

Attempting to print the order page using the browser print functions only prints a partial page. Yes, you could route a copy of the confirmation email to those users but we're really looking for way to have those order details printed.

aimeos
Administrator

Re: Print Order / Picking/Packing List

Post by aimeos » 21 Apr 2020, 16:40

xarga wrote: 20 Apr 2020, 20:17 I'm not seeing any way to pass confirmed order details to those people responsible for fulfilling any orders.
Implement a delivery service provider that passes the paid orders to the systems/people which are responsible for the orders of for picking in the format they require:

https://aimeos.org/docs/Developers/Library/Service

Add your new service provider as delivery option to the checkout process and execute the "order/service/delivery" job controller regularly by a cronjob so your delivery service provider can send that information.
xarga wrote: 20 Apr 2020, 20:17 Is there no print order, print picking list or print packing list functions ? To my way of thinking this is perhaps one of the more fundamental requirements of any eCommerce system.
No, picking lists and packaging is the domain of fulfillment systems. Aimeos is a pure shop system and it's domain is presenting the products and the selling process. It's also no order managment system for returns and refunds.
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star