[solved] new extension not working

Help for integrating the Laravel package
Forum rules
Always add your Laravel, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
greg1099etc

Re: [solved] new extension not working

Post by greg1099etc » 06 Aug 2021, 17:34

Can someone offer some additional explanation here, please? Very new to both Laravel/Aimeos.

Setup:

Code: Select all

OSX v11.5.1; Valet - Laravel v8.52.0 (PHP v7.4.22) (10.6.3-MariaDB)
project root: ~/sites/aimeos/
created: ~/sites/aimeos/ext/ and copied the unzipped extension builder file into this directory

I'm confused by

3. Copy all needed folder from original folder ai-****..to your extension folder(not all folder...folder list and location is on documentation)..

Does this mean any needed structure from the /vendor/aimeos/ai-****/ into the /resources/views/vendor/shop/ within a identical structure: ie. /resources/views/vendor/shop/ai-client-html/client/html/templates/{basket, catalog}/ and /resources/views/vendor/shop/aimeos-laravel/src/views/?

I currently have the following structure:

/resources/views/vendor/shop/
    catalog/
         .../
        stage/
            navigator-body-standard.php
    themes/
    base.blade.php

Somethings work and some don't and I'm having trouble finding/following documentation.

Thanks

aimeos
Administrator

Re: [solved] new extension not working

Post by aimeos » 07 Aug 2021, 15:52

No and that doesn't work!

There are two things you can do:

1.) modify the Aimeos HTML client templates by copying the templates you want to change (not all!) from vendor/aimeos/ai-client-html/client/html/templates/ to your extension in ext/<yourext>/client/html/templates and keeping the same direcory structure

2.) modify the Laravel Blade templates which define the navbar and the page structure by copying the ones you want to change (not all!) from vendor/aimeos/aimeos-laravel/src/views/ to resources/views/vendor/shop/ and keeping the same directory structure
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star