Adding/extending functions of OmniPay class

Help for integrating the Laravel package
Forum rules
Always add your Laravel, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
Mike-Antipov

Adding/extending functions of OmniPay class

Post by Mike-Antipov » 15 Nov 2021, 17:46

Greetings. We have a quirky payment gateway which returns successful codes even if a transaction was failed, they use their own additional fields for that. Because of that I need to add additional checks to the updateSync function and some other ones, how do I properly do that without touching the core file? Thanks!

AliKılıç

Re: Adding/extending functions of OmniPay class

Post by AliKılıç » 16 Nov 2021, 11:34

Mike-Antipov wrote: 15 Nov 2021, 17:46 Greetings. We have a quirky payment gateway which returns successful codes even if a transaction was failed, they use their own additional fields for that. Because of that I need to add additional checks to the updateSync function and some other ones, how do I properly do that without touching the core file? Thanks!

Yes this is is big issue hopefully aimeos can show us best way to fix it

aimeos
Administrator

Re: Adding/extending functions of OmniPay class

Post by aimeos » 17 Nov 2021, 10:01

If the Omnipay driver has problems, fix them there and make sure the isSucessful() and isPending() methods are implemented correctly. Create a pull request for the maintainer of the Omnipay driver and if he doesn't care about the driver any more, fork it and apply your fixes there.

Don't try to change the Aimeos implementation if the problem is in the Omnipay driver!
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star