marketplace extension

Help for integrating the Laravel package
Forum rules
Always add your Laravel, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
ahmed31916
Advanced

marketplace extension

Post by ahmed31916 » 19 Apr 2022, 12:10

Hello,

I'm wondering about, why should I use the paid extension of multi vendor, as long as it is existed in the free open source code. Is there any limitation?

Another question, if I bought multi vendor extension, May I be free to use it in any project I make, or it is one time installation?

aimeos
Administrator

Re: marketplace extension

Post by aimeos » 20 Apr 2022, 10:09

ahmed31916 wrote: 19 Apr 2022, 12:10 I'm wondering about, why should I use the paid extension of multi vendor, as long as it is existed in the free open source code. Is there any limitation?
Aimeos supports multi-site installations out of the box so you can create SaaS solutions using Aimeos without paying anything. The marketplace extension offered by the Aimeos company allows you to create marketplaces which aggregate products from all vendor sites and this is not supported by Aimeos out of the box.
ahmed31916 wrote: 19 Apr 2022, 12:10 Another question, if I bought multi vendor extension, May I be free to use it in any project I make, or it is one time installation?
Please ask the Aimeos company for details about their extensions:
https://aimeos.com/aimeos-gmbh/contact
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star