Locale - new site creation

Help for integrating the Laravel package
Forum rules
Always add your Laravel, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
mikeberlin

Re: Locale - new site creation

Post by mikeberlin » 04 May 2023, 15:33

Hi, I just want to let you know , I got brand new server and did fresh install and everything looks fine now.

Do you have any guidance on how to set the mail server configuration, because the new registration page requires mail verification now and my server could not send any email out. I am using Centos9

and also what is the different between Supplier and Sites in Aimeos? I want to have a B2B multi company be able to login and sell their products by their own , I suppose I have to use Sites right? Am I correct?

thanks

aimeos
Administrator

Re: Locale - new site creation

Post by aimeos » 07 May 2023, 11:20

mikeberlin wrote: 04 May 2023, 15:33 Do you have any guidance on how to set the mail server configuration, because the new registration page requires mail verification now and my server could not send any email out. I am using Centos9
Aimeos uses the standard Laravel mail setup and for that and there's a lot of Laravel documentation, videos and forum entries regarding configuration.
mikeberlin wrote: 04 May 2023, 15:33 and also what is the different between Supplier and Sites in Aimeos? I want to have a B2B multi company be able to login and sell their products by their own , I suppose I have to use Sites right? Am I correct?
"Suppliers" can be used for manufactures, brands, etc. while sites are multi-tenant shop entities within Aimeos.
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star