Product price selection for price variants hidden?

Help for integrating the Laravel package
Forum rules
Always add your Laravel, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
kdim95
Advanced

Product price selection for price variants hidden?

Post by kdim95 » 15 Jul 2023, 00:24

Laravel framework version: 10.15.0
Aimeos Laravel version: ~2023.04
PHP Version: 8.2.7

Hello,

I want to create selection product for vouchers, so that I can select the price of the voucher from a dropdown.

I managed to get it to work with color attribute types, but the price dropdown is not displayed if I change the attribute type to "price".

There is this CSS rule in catalog-detail.css, what is it used for?

Code: Select all

.catalog-detail-basket .price {
	display: none;
}

aimeos
Administrator

Re: Product price selection for price variants hidden?

Post by aimeos » 17 Jul 2023, 07:53

kdim95 wrote: 15 Jul 2023, 00:24 I want to create selection product for vouchers, so that I can select the price of the voucher from a dropdown.
I managed to get it to work with color attribute types, but the price dropdown is not displayed if I change the attribute type to "price".
If you want to use a selection product for that, your variant articles need a variant attribute each so Aimeos can distinguish them if you select the variant attribute in the drop-down.
kdim95 wrote: 15 Jul 2023, 00:24 There is this CSS rule in catalog-detail.css, what is it used for?

Code: Select all

.catalog-detail-basket .price {
	display: none;
}
By default, the prices are hidden and if you select a variant attribute/article, the corresponding price is displayed via CSS rule.
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star