Folders junctioning list

Help for integrating the Laravel package
Forum rules
Always add your Laravel, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
akropivko

Folders junctioning list

Post by akropivko » 25 Oct 2023, 20:14

Hi!
For some reason, I lost the junctions to my project folders, probably due to local folders being overwritten from the server. Could you please list the folders that I should recreate junctions for? I've already created two of them:

From packages/idea/themes/client/html/<extname> to public/vendor/shop/themes/<extname>
From packages/<extname> to vendor/aimeos-extensions/<extname>
Are there any others?

P.S. I wouldn't want to run the "composer up" command since I've encountered many issues after doing so, which I had to resolve.

aimeos/aimeos-laravel": "2023.10.x-dev

aimeos
Administrator

Re: Folders junctioning list

Post by aimeos » 26 Oct 2023, 07:39

Find out why "composer up" led to the issues you describe because this command is absolutely crucial to keep your application up to date! You must be able to execute this command at any time without any problems.

If you've updated from an earlier Aimeos version (e.g. 2023.04.x or 2023.07.x), keep in mind that your own code might have created problems because it needs to be adapted. 2023.10.x LTS will receive only bugfixes and no major changes so it's save to run "composer up" at any time.
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star