Implement Multichannel for Aimeos

Help for integrating the Laravel package
Forum rules
Always add your Laravel, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
lockhart97

Implement Multichannel for Aimeos

Post by lockhart97 » 03 Jan 2024, 03:27

Laravel framework version: 10.18.0
Aimeos Laravel version: 2023.07
PHP Version: 8.2.8
Environment: Linux

I've come across information stating that Aimeos supports multi-vendor and multi-channel marketplaces. While I understand that multi-vendor functionality can be achieved by adding sites, I'm uncertain about how to implement multi-channel for a vendor. Is there a method to implement multi-channel for resources?

aimeos
Administrator

Re: Implement Multichannel for Aimeos

Post by aimeos » 04 Jan 2024, 08:29

If you mean how you can create marketplaces with multiple vendors, the ai-sites extension from the Aimeos company is required: https://aimeos.com/extensions#c436
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star

lockhart97

Post by lockhart97 » 04 Jan 2024, 13:10

aimeos wrote: 04 Jan 2024, 08:29 If you mean how you can create marketplaces with multiple vendors, the ai-sites extension from the Aimeos company is required: https://aimeos.com/extensions#c436
I mean multiple channels for a vendor. More like campaigns. Is there a way to implement that?

For example, vendor will like to sell products on different channels/campaigns, such as physical stores, online shop, POS etc. with Aimeous working as backend. Is there a way to implement these multiple channels in Aimeos? Or do we need to build some extensions for aimeos to implement this?

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 07 Jan 2024, 16:51

Depends a bit on your exact requirements. You can e.g. use different sources like categories for different channels. In the order, the channel can be stored so it's clear where it comes from.
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star