Google Apple pay Implementation

Help for integrating the Laravel package
Forum rules
Always add your Laravel, Aimeos and PHP version as well as your environment (Linux/Mac/Win)
Spam and unrelated posts will be removed immediately!
Wall0fDeath

Google Apple pay Implementation

Post by Wall0fDeath » 31 Aug 2022, 06:44

Good morning!

I got a task, to make the apple and googlepay work with Aimeos. But I don't really know, how to start this whole process.
I got some information about that, they should work with Stripe, so basically i have to get the user's card data from the google or apple account and send it somehow to the Stripe.

I already set a working Stripe sandbox in my Aimeos, but I don't know, how and where should I start to write this to be nice and acceptable.

Can I use the existing Stripe omnipay provider, or should I make a new extension/provider to call Omnipay's Stripe with the new data source?

Can I get a little help, or would you be so kind to show me the "nice way" of this?

Have a nice day :)

VirtualSpy
Advanced

Re: Google Apple pay Implementation

Post by VirtualSpy » 31 Aug 2022, 07:07

Wall0fDeath wrote: 31 Aug 2022, 06:44 Good morning!

I got a task, to make the apple and googlepay work with Aimeos. But I don't really know, how to start this whole process.
I got some information about that, they should work with Stripe, so basically i have to get the user's card data from the google or apple account and send it somehow to the Stripe.

I already set a working Stripe sandbox in my Aimeos, but I don't know, how and where should I start to write this to be nice and acceptable.

Can I use the existing Stripe omnipay provider, or should I make a new extension/provider to call Omnipay's Stripe with the new data source?

Can I get a little help, or would you be so kind to show me the "nice way" of this?

Have a nice day :)
you should create payment provider https://aimeos.org/docs/latest/provider ... e/payment/

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 31 Aug 2022, 07:31

If Stripe supports Apple and Google Pay, use the Aimeos Stripe integration if possible.
Do both require any special handling in Stripe?
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star

Wall0fDeath

Post by Wall0fDeath » 28 Oct 2022, 08:54

Thank you for the answers.

It seems like Stripe in Ai-payments works with the Omnipay backend what is require card data.

So I have 2 options :
- make a frontend with google / apple pay integration, get card data and send it through stripe.
- make a provider, what uses Stripe Checkout as a redirect, and on that page customers can chose between card, transfer, google, apple pay, link, wallet etc payments. As I saw it, this can be made with a simple provider, so this is what I will try to make.

- ( or +1 ... fork and rework ai-payments stripe to actually use that 'onsite' variable - what currently does nothing - and redirect to checkout if it is false. )

aimeos
Administrator

Post by aimeos » 28 Oct 2022, 08:59

Wall0fDeath wrote: 28 Oct 2022, 08:54 - ( or +1 ... fork and rework ai-payments stripe to actually use that 'onsite' variable - what currently does nothing - and redirect to checkout if it is false. )
If you go that route, we are happy to integrate your changes if you create a pull request :-)
Professional support and custom implementation are available at Aimeos.com
If you like Aimeos, Image give us a star