What is Aimeos?
From the outside, Aimeos is a normal TYPO3 extension that comes with a variety of plugins for different components. These include search and filtering, list and detail view, a shopping cart and the order process.
The plugins can be integrated and connected to each other on any page. It is easier to import the existing page tree into your existing TYPO3 installation. For new pages you can also use the Aimeos TYPO3 distribution, which allows you to set up a complete shop within five minutes.
Flexibility, customizability, performance and scalability are Aimeos top priorities.Together with Laravel, Symfony or TYPO3, solutions are possible that go beyond what most other store systems can offer:
- Multi vendor, channel and warehouse for market places and B2B
- For shops from one to 1 billion items that render in 20ms
- Build multi-tentant SaaS with custom domains out of the box
- Incl. bundle, voucher, virtual, config, custom and event products
- Turn every product into a subscription with recurring payment
- Supports 100+ payment gateways via Omnipay PHP library
- Full RTL language support in frontend and backend
- World class JSON REST API based on jsonapi.org standard
Google Lighthouse results
Aimeos is regularly tested with Google Lighthouse because we want our clients to be more than satisfied . We achieve full marks in all four disciplines (performance, accessibility, best practices and SEO). Try it out, analyze your store and convince yourself of the speed and quality of Aimeos.
From small online shops to B2B applications of the largest manufacturers and specialized marketplaces, Aimeos powers numerous online shops, marketplaces and complex B2B systems worldwide. In our case studies you can follow the companies' journey to their success.
Multi-brand dealer portal for one of the biggest bicycle manufacturers in Europe
Multi vendor platform for employee PC-programs for salary conversion
Mass vendor market place for buying fresh food online and organizing same day delivery
Every week we publish new Aimeos showcases of online stores, marketplaces or B2B systems from a wide range of sectors such as media, home, leisure, or art.
You need support?
The Aimeos company offers different support options, one-time or as subscriptionView support